Can anybody get Invisalign?

Can anybody get Invisalign?

Invisalign can effectively straighten teeth in around 80% of patients. The other 20% need traditional metal braces because of complex issues such as a misaligned jaw

Unfortunately not all AAA Orthodontics patients can receive Invisalign treatment, so Dr Peter McMahon has written a blog to address how Invisalign works, and who can benefit from this treatment.

What is Invisalign?

Invisalign is an advanced, result driven orthodontic method that uses clear, plastic aligners to balance out and straighten your smile. Now slimmer and more discreet than the previous versions, the aligners are so well moulded to your own teeth, they become virtually invisible.

How does Invisalign straighten teeth?

The Invisalign treatment gradually moves your teeth into their correct position by custom-made aligners. These aligners are replaced approximately every two weeks until the desired position is reached.

The removable aligners are created by using state-of-the-art 3D scanning technology and are moulded at every step, for the entire course of your treatment.

One of the best advantages of Invisalign is that the 3D technology can also show you the dramatic way your teeth will move throughout the course of your treatment. This means you will see your finished result before you even commence treatment.

Treatments from AAA Orthodontics can last anywhere from 12 to 24 months.

What are the benefits of Invisalign?

  • Virtually invisible. The clear aligners are practically unnoticeable to those around you, so no one will know you are receiving orthodontic treatment unless you tell them.
  • The aligners are removable so you can continue to eat your normal diet without worrying about getting food stuck in your braces. You can also brush and floss like normal so you won’t have to sacrifice your evening oral hygiene routine.
  • Your clear aligners are moulded to fit perfectly over your teeth, which means no harsh metal brackets or wires digging in.

Invisalign from AAA Orthodontics

Like any treatment, it’s important to consider every concern you may have regarding Invisalign. By encouraging questions or concerns to be raised during your consultation, Dr Peter McMahon can assist you in making an informed decision and help ensure that you understand all aspects of treatment.

AAA Orthodontics is at the forefront of orthodontic advancements and they offer Invisalign to all their patients that qualify for this innovative treatment.

Download our comprehensive guide to discover how Invisalign can transform your smile

If you would like to know more about Invisalign or to request an appointment contact AAA Orthodontics today.

Don’t forget to share this via , Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn.